POA Super Specialties Training Fellowship Program 2022-23
- Only Life Members of POA are eligible.
- Only applications in the above format will be accepted.
- Applications will be accepted in only one sub-specialty at a time
- Extra serial numbers should be added for any additional information.
- Only written communication will be entertained.
- Only selected candidates will be informed.
- If the selected candidate does not join/submit his arrival then he/she should be debarred for 2 years from POA fellowship program.
- Members selected in the past for fellowship, will not be eligible to apply.
- Members selected in past for fellowship, who did not join their fellowship centre will not be eligible to apply.
- Applications must be sent by Speed / Registered post /email / online only.
- Chairman, Research and Education committee will coordinate in between candidates, Supervisors, and relevant committee for smooth running of all affairs.
- Scrutiny, shortlisting and interviews shall be organized by Research and education committee along with supervisors on ZOOM or during upcoming OrthoCon.
- Self-attestation of documents sent to POA office is must.
- One set of hard copies of Curriculum vitae, Bio-data, application and the relevant authenticated Xerox copies of the documents must reach to POA Head Office: Room 301, 3rd Floor 106-C Al-Murtaza Commercial Lane- 1 Phase VIII DHA Karachi, Pakistan.
- One set of soft copy to Secretary General: firstname.lastname@example.org, via link: https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/Fellowshipprogram2022-23/ on or before 15th October 2022.